- About the company
- This company is part of a big brotherhood but it is a fully consolidated subsidiary. And this separation does not limit to the financial and management aspect only. It is also reflected in the company’s different and unique style in many ways, even with the type of employees they hire.
Its business line is apparel. It is being consolidated not only in Japan but also overseas. Only in Japan it has already almost 400 stores, and worldwide it already has close to 20 international stores. It aims at increasing to 50 the number of international branches in the very near future.
Keeping with the brand concept, it is attracting more foreign talent so as to realize its revolution dream with supply chain, with increasing the number of products it offers, as well as with the digitalization of stores; all these, with the solely vision of keeping customer happy by offering better and better services and experiences each time.
So far, the company has been doing great. Popular products have been flying off the shelves and profit is good. But all these is not enough in a global competitive market.
The company aims at consolidating its global presence by creating new experiences for customers in the era of digitalization.
Do you have unique style while being professional in what you do? If that is the case, this company will welcome you.
- Corporate Culture
- -Has venture sprits even though baked by a large company.
-Flat structure and first decision making.
-Fair salary system and promotion.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -The office is located in central Tokyo.
-Many foreign people are working.
- This is a web developer position. As a member of the in-house development team, you will be working on the enhancement of the EC site. Our mission is to continuously make improvements and Increase sales revenue. We are a clothing company, not an IT company. However, the current development team is an elect few, consisting of diverse members across countries who have worked in start-up businesses as developers. We always adopt new ideas and think how we can improve our development environment/process. Our team identifies key areas for improvement of our service that has the most impact, through prototyping, data analysis / user interviews and A/B testing. Why don’t you join and be part of this exciting business?
We are looking for an open-minded developer who is able to bring new ideas and suggestions to the team, while taking into consideration the balance between cost and return. Someone who is highly interested in creating applications with the latest frameworks and technologies, to satisfy both customers and operators.
- Development of scalable web applications to be deployed into multiple regions
- Architecture design and development of robust and secure backend applications for high traffic volume
- API interface design
- Configuration and tuning of databases
- Development of batch jobs to integrate different systems/services
- Optimization of development and operation processes (by clarifying business requirement and adopting new technologies, with a focus on cost reduction)
- Opportunities to design/develop large-scale web applications across regions
- Experience working with the latest technology stack
- Chance to work as a core team member in a growing team
- Entitled to attend IT conferences
- Staff discounts
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Framework- Front end related
Programming Languages-Data base related
- At least 3 years of experience in web application development
- Frontend development experience with JS libraries such as React.js and Vue.js
- Experience in design and development of backend API
- Team development experience with code reviews
- English communication skills
- Japanese Level
- Development and operation experience of EC systems
- System design and development experience of micro services with Node.js/Golang
- Knowledge in SEO
- Agile development experience
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can commit to the company for long
-Flexible mind set
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea