- About the company
- The company's app won one of the best app awards in Japan
The company is one of the fastest startups that runs an innovative service through which users can get personalised nutrition advice from nutritionists. Users can input their dietary intake and the app will show the number of calories and will additionally show them deficiencies or over consumption of 17 essential nutrients. They can also receive professional nutritionist advice on how to improve their eating habits. The aim is to improve societal fitness and health.
Some features of the app
・Auto searches more than 100,000 different menus
・Shows calories and nutritional information in a very clear way
・Provides daily nutritionist advice
Ranked one of the most popular apps both in App Store and Google Play
The app is used by all kinds of genders and age group of people. Now the number of users has reached more than 4.8 million people and it is ranked as one of the top health care apps in Japan. They have also launched the app in Canada and US.
The company has plans to expand its business to the medical field.
Fast grown company with great retention rate thanks to a great corporate culture and work-life balance
The company has been growing steadily every year.
Despite such rapid growth, there is only one person who left the company in the past two years.
The company has its parent company that is a large and stable company. Thus, you will be able to enjoy the dynamic nature of a fast growing startup without concerns for stability.
The company has a flex-time system and there are many employees with small children. The company has a great understanding of work life balance. You can also do remote work.
Focusing on a healthy and nutritious lifestyle, this company has developed an app to help consumers keep track of their eating habits by a simple snap of their camera. With backing from a large company providing lunch menus to offices and schools, the company seeks to create a program to better the healthy eating movement in Japan and abroad. They always keep the customer's nutritional well-being in mind in order to make the easiest, most user-friendly experience for a convenient and healthy lifestyle.
- Corporate Culture
- A group of experts in the field of nutrition and IT engineering
They saw the need to have a way to help people understand and improve their lifestyle through food. They are passionate about health and nutrition and want to provide a platform that is unique and has the functionality to make a healthy lifestyle cool and fun.
Strongly sharing the mission of solving social health issues through the app
As there are many who don't understand the pros and cons of a healthy and unhealthy diet. They actively find a way to make it understandable and enjoyable to help in solving the current social health issues.
Having a spirit of welcoming diversity
They welcome diversity and are open to learning new techniques and ideas that are used and implemented globally. They want to expand the team with a global mindset to better understand the differing needs of their consumers.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- Even though the company is backed by a larger corporation, they still have the venture spirit and are always looking to innovate and expand their current design. They want people with the same or similar outlook on their products.
- You will be in charge of UI/UX design for the overseas version of the in-house service.
・ App UI/UX design
・ Creating an advertising banner
・ Marketing and satisfaction surveys such as user interviews and questionnaires
・ Other issues such as effect measurement and analysis results
(The analysis work itself is handled by the in-house engineer, but the requirement definition in analysis and improvement plans will be considered based on the results)
They are planning to be assigned to the overseas division.
Executive Officer, Head of Overseas Business Division, Marketer,
You will work in cooperation with members of various roles such as UI/UX designers, engineers, and registered dieticians.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
- Currently working as a full-time employee
- Portfolio of your work
- Able to speak, read, write Japanese
(Higher than Conversational level, the common language is Japanese, the interviews will be in Japanese)
- 1 year development experience in UI/UX design (mobile application)
- Photoshop, illustrator (XD)
- Experience as a full-time employee
- Japanese Level
- Native level English
- Experience in Sketch
- Experience with production guidance and management
- Experience with effect measurement
- Experience with conducting interviews and questionnaires
- Experience in all stages of development from user testing to prototype creation
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ People who can work independently
・ People who are interested in measuring the outcome and effect
・ People who are positive and work on their communication skills
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・The core time is from 10:00～
・Work from home 3~4 times a week