- About the company
- The company is a huge credit card company with over 3,000 employees.
They have built a rapid and accurate credit and settlement scheme by digitizing the ordering and payment of materials in the construction industry and providing a wide range of B2B financial services including installment payments. The company provides services targeted at construction companies and dealers of construction materials to improve the management and competitive advantage of their clients.
In the future, they aim to contribute to the sustainable economic development in Thailand with the aim of creating innovative and high value-added services by working to expand and broaden the targeted industry.
They aim to work towards the creation of a unique finance company in Asia by accelerating the foundation of overseas strategy and business development over the medium to long-term and improving their presence in Southeast Asia.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Last year, the company converted an Internet advertising agency into a subsidiary company. They are looking for experienced digital marketers to help with business development to further strengthen the company's data marketing business utilizing the company's database. The company is looking for someone who wants to take on new business developments that are unique to the company and enable them to overcome competitors!
Tasks will include:
- Planning the development and promotion of the company's new business utilizing the existing data assets
- Planning, developing, and promoting marketing solutions
- Discovering alliance partners and promoting projects to enhance the company's database
You will be responsible for the development of new businesses utilizing big data obtained through the core card business and customer contacts. You will be working in a dynamic environment that is involved in the creation of a large number of new payment systems, you will be able to work on new challenges that are not confined to the company's existing card business model framework.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· Experience with planning new services and strategic planning
· Experience with launching new businesses using the Internet
· Project management experience, encouraging smooth inter-company collaboration
· Internal communication and excellent coordination skills
- Japanese Level
· Experience in launching digital marketing projects
- Type of people (Personality)
- · People who are good at communicating
· People who can thing positively in challenging environments
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）