- About the company
- You have to be creating something cool to be popular among peer companies in the very competitive virtual reality world. This company is precisely such innovative runner. Inside the VR environment, its main business line is eye tracking system with AI. For instance, the content of the (VR) game might change if the embedded AI detects some given factors. The end goal is to keep on producing/developing attractive VR games. Their innovative approach and great potential allowed them to secure more than 1.23 billion yen.
As side business, they are also related to health products connected with glaucoma. There is more: as part of the company social-driven mission, it is also immersed in the technology to give movements [with the sole eye movement] to those persons with physical handicap.
As part of the company strategic move, in a couple of months they will be split into two main teams: the hardware team and the software team. This last one has higher staffing needs.
Its HQ is located in the USA and the main development team is in Japan. Their official language is English and there are already many foreigners working there. Actually, the CTO is from the USA.
They have an international environment; and although they do not have flex time working system work starts from 10:00 a.m. The company welcomes those who understand that passion and continues learning are the things of the 21st century.
This is one of the best companies to be part of for anybody who wants to develop expertise in this growing and fascinating VR world.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Your job will be closely related to the system that supports attractive VR contents.
You will be able to get involved in a wide range of projects such as planning, development, systems maintenance.
As specific examples, you will be expected to do the following:
-Cooperation with R&D team to develop ToolChain
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience with modern C++ (C++11 and later, RAII, zero-cost abstractions)
-Software architectural skill
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge of Windows APIs, inter-process communication
-Experience with version control (i.e GIT)
-Experience with video encoding and streaming.
-Experience with 3D rendering libraries (DirectX, Vulkan, etc.)
-Contributions to open-source C++ projects.
-Experience to implement complicated systems into hardware machines
-Passion for VR/AR/XR… Whatever the kids are calling it these days
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who has strong passion to innovate
-Those who are self-organized
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）