- About the company
- This company’s vision is to bring the world closer and they live by their strong values such as continuous challenge, embrace of diversity, acting globally, among others.
They have built a multilingual platform that connects, on one hand, business or people with great ideas (business ideas mostly) trying to expand/set up or executive specific things in different countries with locals (or non-local) professionals, freelances, etc, who can help them/advise them/execute, on the other. For instance, does company A need to run an A/B testing for its business in Thailand? Then, this company’s platform, with its network of almost 100,000 register professionals, freelancers, etc., will allow to find just the right person for that.
It has the backing of large companies or corporations such as Rosetta Stone. Although still small in number but big in ambition, it already has 7 foreign employees from countries such as Brazil, France, China, South Korea and Australia. The environment is diverse. It is in the company’s spirit to nurture such diverse environment, for which it has different working arrangements that accommodates to various people’s needs. There is flex time working system, employees can do remote work. And there is no overtime work.
They are working on interesting and challenging projects. One of such projects/products will be released soon
The company cares a lot about staff career growth. Respective managers meet staff on a constant basis so as to discuss about growth.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- You will be in charge of front-end development of the Cloud-sourcing platform service that has more than 100000 global users around the world. You will also work on the new product that is going to be released this year.
【Technology / Service】
- Front end: TypeScript / React / Redux / Yarn workspaces / webpack / CSS in JS (emotion, styled-component) / react-pose / prettier / TSLint / Sentry and others
- Server side: Ruby on Rails
- Infrastructure: AWS (ECS, Aurora, ElastiCache, etc.)
- Source code management · Ticket management: GitHub
- Development OS: Mac / Linux
- Introduced services: DockerHub, CircleCI, Google Analytics, BigQuery, etc.
- Internal communication: Slack, Google Suite, Guru, etc.
- It's a renovated free space office!
- Water server, premium coffee machine installed.
- Very diversity team. (Foreigners (From Brazil, China, Korea, Australia, France, etc...)
【Assistance for engineers】
- Design tools such as Adobe CC, sketch etc. are provided.
- PC / display is provided with (Whatever you need.)
- We encourage participation in conferences and purchasing technical books.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Framework- Front end related
Ruby on Rails
Programming Languages-Data base related
- Experience in front-end development.
- Conversational Japanese is required.
- Experience in Agile development.
- GitHub or Portfolio is required.
- Japanese Level
- Experience in access analysis
- Experience in working server side area
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can communicate well with a team.
-Who is always motivated to learn new things.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea