- About the company
- There is a real obstacle to creating products more so when you are creating custom made products. It often is time-consuming to source suppliers, receive and review quotes, this leaves businesses behind schedule, and unable to proceed as desired. With an eye on revolutionizing the manufacturing industry and to drive the process of creating products and supplying materials needed.
This company aims to be innovative and use technology to simply an otherwise grueling process. They have created Japans first service to connect orders for custom-made processed products and processing plants all throughout Japan.
The service allows users to upload their product renderings, or drawings, which are then analyzed and estimates are provided instantaneously. The service automatically identifies the best factory, that will supply high quality processed goods at a lower cost and in a reliable way. Because of the effectiveness and true need for this service they are able to work with some of the largest and notable companies in Japan. Working here allows you to be part of a company that is effectively implementing technology to better a sector that truly needs it, you will be challenged, learn and grow, while working in a progressive company that takes pride in their employees and strives to make the workplace a fun and fulfilling place.
- Corporate Culture
- This is a company that cares about their corporate culture, they offer book purchase support, a 1on1 system that allows employees to meet with managers and team leads once a month to discuss a growth plan, along with this the provide mentorship across departments to foster innovating thinking outside of the box, they select a monthly MVP who receives a great prize, there is Monthly closing meeting to discuss the progress of the business and it is often followed by a party, with the aim of encouraging learning they offer External training support with all fees paid by the company, there are snacks and drinks at all times and lunch is provided once a week, they gift 100, 000 Yen when a member of the company has a baby, these are some of the ways they work to make working there a truly exciting and enjoyable experience as you grow together and find success together.
- -Development of 3D and 2D CAD and drawing data shape recognition algorithms
-Algorithm development for back-calculation of the manufacturing process from drawing
-Algorithm development for production cost calculation
-Manufacturing process simulation utilizing numerical analysis (lathe, machining, etc.)
◆ Development environment
C ++ 17, Rust
BitBucket, Slack, CircleCI, CMake, clang-7
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-C ++ development experience (including research and hobbies)
-Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms
-Motivation to learn new technology
-Japanese N2 level
- Japanese Level
-C++ template meta programming
-Development with Rust
Basic knowledge of geometry, algebra, set theory
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who sympathize with company's vision.
-Those who are eager to learn new technologies.
-Those who can are flexible and can adapt to a changing environment.
-Those who are ambitious and goal oriented.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- You can choose your own PC type
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea