- About the company
- The company is involved in the development of cutting edge technology in the fields of computer vision and image recognition. Specifically they are looking to change the way that sport is broadcast by developing technology to provide a 360 degree view of sporting events and implementing computer vision and facial recognition technology to track players.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 6 employees and offers a flexible work culture built on collaboration.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- - The company has already implemented their technology for several sports broadcasts including some major sporting leagues.
- Possibilities for remote work.
- You will be assigned to work as an algorithm developer and will be developing algorithms based on computer vision or pattern recognition for clients involved in sports broadcasting.
Your job will involve developing and implementing computer vision algorithms for the company's products.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-C++ programming skill
-Experience with pattern recognition in areas such as image recognition, objective recognition, and/or face recognition
- Japanese Level
- At least 2 years of development experience with computer vision algorithms
-Knowledge of image recognition or video processing
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who can understand the essence of technology
-Those who are interested in new technology
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）