- About the company
- The company has been steadily growing since its establishment in 2005, with its own developed web service for the accommodation industry as its core business. This core service is a cloud-type Internet marketing service that aims to facilitate the improvement of revenue streams and accommodation facilities such as hotels and inns.
The company launched this Web service in April 2009. They have since been leaders in the industry with their marketing system for hotels and inns. Their system is now used in accommodation facilities throughout the country including famous hotels, major hotel chains, and well-established inns.
The company's product includes a wide range of functions allowing hotels to perform questionnaire management/analysis, and manage price surveys, competition comparisons, ranking displays, bulk entry etc. They support various businesses in the hospitality industry, leading to improvement of ROI and customer satisfaction
- Corporate Culture
- The corporate hierarchy is flat. The company respects diversity in the workplace and welcomes all people regardless of nationality, age or gender. The development team currently has about 15 engineers from many different nationalities. The average age of the team is about 30.
The company is also flexible and has an excellent work life balance. Employees are encouraged to use paid leaves. Remote work is possible, and employees have the option to start work anytime between 8am and 10am.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- -The development team consists of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to developing their skills and the company's system.
-While the official language is Japanese, English is also widely used in the work place.
- This will be a frontend engineering role for the company's web service.
- Development language: PHP, JAVA, C #, Python, JS
- Framework: Laravel
- OS: Windows / Linux
- DB: MariaDB / Cassandra
- Infrastructure: AWS
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in frontend engineering
-Experience in PHP
-Knowledge in vue.js
- Japanese Level
-Experience in Laravel
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who enjoy working within a startup company
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- *You can choose to come to the office anytime between 8am and 10 am.
*Incentive is paid depending on the company performance and profit.
*There is stock option.
*Remote work is allowed