- About the company
- The company is combining laser satellite technology with deep learning and image processing with the aim of providing solutions for a wide range of clients including civil engineering firms, energy companies, and insurance and finance companies. The company's laser satellite technology allows satellites to process high quality images even in dark or cloudy conditions, providing a useful tool for urban development. Possible applications for this technology include analyzing the extent of damage from natural disasters allowing rescue teams to help people affected by these disasters quickly. Other applications include allowing construction companies to check the feasibility and progress of their construction plans based on satellite data.
The company plans to launch their first satellite this year with an additional 5 satellites over the next 5 years.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is still very much in it's startup phase with around 20 employees. While supportive, the work environment is fast paced and challenging as the company is still preparing to launch their first satellite and is still securing funding.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- -The company is planning to work with a wide range of international clients.
-The company is working with cutting edge technology that is expected to be in high demand (particularly in the Southeast Asian region).
-All employees can communicate in English with no troubles.
- You will be analyzing the data collected from the company's satellites using deep learning and image recognition methods. The company is aiming to launch their first small satellite in 2019, so it will be a challenging time for the company, but the company's team of engineers have been working hard to make the project a success. They are looking for a talented engineer with skills in deep learning and image recognition to join their team.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Knowledge and experience with Image recognition (and the ability to analyze data collected from satellites)
-Knowledge and experience with Deep learning (and the ability to apply deep learning methods for data from satellites)
- Japanese Level
-Bachelors or Masters degree in mathematics or physics
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who can work flexibly, which means you should not only focus on your own project but also cooperate with other members.
-Those who can handle challenging work. The working environment is very challenging and fast-paced.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）