- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 12 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there 9 different nationalities represented in the team.
- Your client will be renewable energy developer or business operating companies in the electric utility industry. You are expected to consult on the whole process from panning on power utility facilities, construction management, sourcing, investment analysis, due diligence to execution and operation.
Briefly, your roles are not limited but include below.
-Research on renewable energy and prepare documentation
-Mediate all the involved sectors such as local government, landowners, electric companies, and business partners
-Work on new projects' business due diligence
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Working experience either industry in energy, real estate, or infrastructure
-Related experience in structure finance or project finance
-Experience in negotiation with several stakeholders
-Skills in creating business plans
-Need to be able to be open to business trip all over Japan
※This position entails the possibility that you are required to work outside of Tokyo
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are able to have managerial point of view
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）