- About the company
- This company focuses on the UI/UX brand strategy for clients, aiming to stimulate the business' growth and success by focussing on creating beautiful worlds through design. Their UX methodology is geared to create visually engaging designs that touch the emotions of consumers and offer unique user experiences that inspire the consumers to care for the products they see. Through the creation of meaningful experiences, they are able to enhance their partner's vision and allow them to connect with their audiences in an impactful way. They believe that technology has the power to aid in defining happiness and success for societies and lead people to care about and enjoy using the products they interact with.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- This role is dedicated for bilingual candidates who are eloquent in both Japanese and English.
It is ideal for mature, accomplished and motivated Lead UX/UI Designer with multidisciplinary experience to join their team in Tokyo. They welcome passionate, talented individuals who are experts in UX/UI and can identify with Human-Centered Design. You will be responsible for inspiring new ideas, solving exciting business challenges with your sophisticated process and telling engaging stories through your state-of-the-art output.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-at least 6 years of expertise in areas such as Service/Product Design, Design Thinking, UX/UI.
- Japanese Level
-Strong analytical skills and great intuition backed up with data-driven thinking
-Presentation skills and storytelling to diverse audiences - communities, partners and stakeholders
-Native level of Japanese and fluency in English
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Ability to take initiative and carry effective decision making in a constantly-changing environment
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）