- About the company
- Their technology was born at the University of Tokyo in the early 80s by one of the professors. Finally started as a business in 2017 by a few executives from major corporations, they seek to bring together robotics and VR to unite the two innovative technologies into a unique concept that can change the way we do certain tasks.
Backed by one of Japan's giant corporations and secured partnerships with companies such as Nvidia. This means they have a wealth of funds and resources to pursue the idea and cement their name as a leading robotics company, globally. To reach their potential, they are looking to bring in a number of bright engineers that will help them realise this new vision.
- Corporate Culture
- - The culture and environment are like a Silicon Valley Start-Up company.
- The company loves innovation and those who have a creative mind that matches their vision.
- The number of employees is around 30 and 50% of them are foreigners
- English speaking enviorment in the office.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -Main clients are big companies in Japan and the world.
-The company has a huge potential to be the most famous Robotics company in the world.
-Has a partnership with Nvidia.
-The CTO and CPO are known as one of the best engineers in Japan.
- The lead AI engineer (Computer Vision) position is targeted for a candidate who has extensive knowledge and hands on experience with object recognition, tracking and classification with the latest state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. The specific job role would include:
1. Development of a machine learning based object detection algorithm for large scale dataset.
2. Object tracking and pose estimation with dense environments.
3. Developing smarter and more efficient ways for automating data creation and
streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentation and reward processing.
4. Optimizing and scaling up the machine learning models to run faster with distributed
systems, cloud AI and high-performance computing.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
・3+ years industry experience with computer vision 2D/3D tracking and pose estimation. (OpenCV or similar)
・2+ years’ experience and deep understanding about machine learning algorithms (DNN, CNN, RNN etc...) rather than just applying existing algorithms.
・2+ years industry experience on Mask R-CNN, Faster R-CNN, Yolo or any other similar algorithm.
・Expert in Linux software development with C++.
・Good knowledge with distributed systems, cloud AI and high-performance computing.
・Business level English
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Self-management skills
・Who can share the company's vision.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once or twice a yesr
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- You can choose your own PC type
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea