- About the company
- A subsidiary company of one of the leading telecommunications companies in Japan. The company works in the internet advertising industry. Their main focus is to provide services for companies to eliminate ad fraud in online advertising. Many of their clients use their service to ensure appropriate and effective ad placement while removing fraudulent ads to ensure brand integrity. They are the first to implement this in Japan and their product has been certified as Japan’s first trusted partner from the world’s highest level TAG in ad-fraud protection and brand safety.
- Corporate Culture
- They are constantly trying to provide the best work environment for their engineers and value flexibility. They therefore offer a flex time system with no core working hours.
Your abilities are more important than your loyalty to the company.
As the company is a small team, you are working together closely with your team and they are very open to your ideas to improve yourself and the company.
Always like those who want to challenge new ideas and tasks
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -They welcome applicants from any background.
-As they are backed by one of Japan's largest telecommunication companies. They will always have funding to take on new ideas.
-Their office is located with their parent company and therefore have access to all of the facilities and amenities.
- You will be in charge of leading the team with the CTO and developing Japan's largest scale Ad tool in the Go language, utilizing AI and Natural Language Processing.
You will develop and operate programs on their API and backend server.
GCP and AWS are used as development environments, and the main language for server side development is Go language.
The company also uses Aerospike, MySQL for DB, BigQuery for summary, and they handle billions of data requests a month.
In particular, the company is working with Natural Language Processing, Data analysis, and Crawlers to improve their services day by day.
In the near future, the company will work on:
• Predicting page view-ability from page composition, placement of ads, etc.
• HT Firewall with proxy or kernel modules
• Natural language processing in languages other than Japanese
The successful candidate will be expected to assume the role of a CTO in the near future (within the next 2 ~ 3 years)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Ruby on Rails
Programming Languages-Data base related
-Must have a degree related to computer science.
-Experience in back-end and server-side programming.
-Experience in developing and operating, using AWS or GCP
-Experience in leading and managing a team.
-Experience or knowledge of Natural Language Processing (Professional, personal or academic)
- Japanese Level
-Experience in Natural Language Processing is a big plus
-Experience in front-end development
-Experience in developing iOS / Android apps.
-Experience in developing OSS on Git
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those who have a strong interest in the future of the Web and the Internet
・Those who can handle PDCA cycle
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）