- About the company
- This company intends to increase efficiency in legal services while lowering their cost through the power of AI and IT.
Many legal services are highly specialized and only available at a high cost, making them inaccessible in many cases. As a result, it is difficult for startups, freelancers, and others operating on limited budgets to receive quality legal services when launching their business adventures. At the same time, from the perspective of lawyers and other legal experts, there are limits to lowering costs while maintaining service quality.
To solve these issues, this innovative company aims to create a future where legal services are more accesible to a wide range of customers with the help of AI and IT technologies, so that legal work such as contract reviews can be performed more accurately, quickly, and inexpensively, able to be accessed at a low cost or no cost at all.
- Corporate Culture
- There are three pillars that identify this visionary company:
1. Challenge with free thinking
Regardless of existing frameworks, they challenge status quo to solve problems.
2. Integration and self-growth
By combining technology, design and legal affairs new value will be created with the goal of solving users' problems.
Mutual respect for members with various backgrounds and teamwork is vital.
On the other hand, each team member has ownership and is encouraged to also be autonomous.
3. Problem-solving for the user's eyes
They will focus on solving the user's problems by putting themselves into users' shoes.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO is currently serving as representative lawyer in a law firm whose main business is venture support.
The CTO has the highest score in external programming skill test, and is also a person who makes modeling for AI by himself.
He was the finalist in CTO of the year 2018.
- The company is developing the Web service in order to optimize all legal services.
You will be involved from the planning stage, engaging in design, implementation, and release while talking with a lawyer or judicial scrivener who is cooperating with supervision.
CakePHP 3.x PHP 7.x,
Django 2.x, Python 3.x
- Database: Amazon Aurora
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Code management: GitHub
- Deploy: CircleCI, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy
- Development environment: Docker, Jupiter Notebook, IntelliJ
- Development machines: MacBookPro, Windows, Chromebook and whatever you like
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Working experience using LL language such as PHP / Python
- Framework usage experience
- DB design experience
- Team development experience
- Japanese Level
- SQL tuning practical experience
- Working experience with KVS
- Experience of improving service as a leader
- Type of people (Personality)
- - Those who can take ownership and is pro-active
- Those who are flexible in their thinking
- Those who like automation and structuring things
- Those who can leverage technology to developer or polish service in different domain
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）