- About the company
- Many of the current legal services are highly specialized, and cost is usually very higher, basically prohibited for some people in many cases. As a result, it is difficult for startups, freelancers, and people in general to receive legal service immediately after launching a business adventure.
On the other hand, from the perspective of lawyers and other legal experts, there are limits to lowering down costs while maintaining quality in the service.
To solve the above, this innovative company aims at creating a future where legal service is more accesible to a wide range of customer, thanks to the help of AI and IT technologies in general.
Through IT, the company expects efficiency gain in the legal service that can be translated into lower costs.
For instance, contract review can be performed more accurately, quickly and inexpensively, and draft can be accessed to more easily and even for free.
- Corporate Culture
- There are three pillars that identify this visionary company:
1. Challenge with free thinking
Regardless of existing frameworks, they challenge status quo to solve problems.
2. Integration and self-growth
By combining technology, design and legal affairs new value will be created with the goal of solving users' problems.
Mutual respect for members with various backgrounds and teamwork is vital.
On the other hand, each team member has ownership and is encouraged to also be autonomous.
3. Problem-solving for the user's eyes
They will focus on solving the user's problems by putting themselves into users' shoes.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO is currently serving as representative lawyer in a law firm whose main business is venture support.
The CTO has the highest score in external programming skill test, and is also a person who makes modeling for AI by himself.
- You will be in charge of productivity improvement for engineers as the CI/CD engineer.
CakePHP 3.x PHP 7.x,
Django 2.x, Python 3.x
- Database: Amazon Aurora
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Code management: GitHub
- Deploy: CircleCI, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy
- Development environment: Docker, Jupiter Notebook, IntelliJ
- Development machines: MacBookPro, Windows, Chromebook and whatever you like
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Operation experience of CI tool
- Test automation experience
- Japanese Level
- Experience in continuous delivery
- Experience building and operating AWS
- Experience in construction and operation using configuration management tools such as Ansible / Chef
- Construction and operation experience of container (Docker)
- Type of people (Personality)
- - Those who can take ownership and is pro-active
- Those who are flexible in their thinking
- Those who like automation and structuring things
- Those who can leverage technology to developer or polish service in different domain
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）