- About the company
Founded in 2017 this is a true startup nestled in the heart of Kamakura, this company currently consists of a 5 man team working out of a traditional Japanese house, each member of the team lives close to the office and commute via bicycle. Their goal is to simplify the work farmers do, with a particular focus on the harvesting stage. Their work involves travel to remote farms and working with farmers for several days to understand their needs then return to the office and working to make their solutions a reality. They are currently working on providing robotic technology solutions to help simplify farmers tasks and this mainly through the production of an agricultural harvesting robot. Currently, their focus is on establishing their business and creating a product that can impact society, in order to work here it is important to be flexible, adaptable and determined. It requires travel, and flexibility to change along with an ability to communicate and work with a largely Japanese team. They are collaborating with other companies, universities, and various organizations on creating a robot arm, as they continue to test the robot and make improvements. This is a great company and environment for someone who has a true venture spirit and excited at the thought of growing with a company and being at the forefront of developing a product that could change the way farmers work and the way we live.
- You will be in charge of the development of mass production machines for agricultural machinery, review of product specifications, design as well as the development of control middleware to integrate moving bodies, robot arms, and cameras.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Development of control middleware that integrates moving objects, robot arms, and cameras
-Design and Development of Robot Arms
- Control middleware development
- Design and development experience of agricultural machines
- Electricity and control: Development of motors and motor drivers
- Mechanism drive mechanism, Design and development
- Electrically controlled gasoline Engine electrification experience, motor control, design experience of ROS etc Party
- Japanese Level
- You have experience working in the agricultural or robotics fields.
- Type of people (Personality)
- - Who have a passion for Robotics and interest in agriculture.
-Who work well in a team.
-Who thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- none(so far)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）