- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The company is looking for members of a team that aims to provide world class best IT services and end user support that matches with needs of the company and Global users throughout the innovation of technology and business process.
This team contributes to the Group/Global users directly through the execution of the maintenance, improvement of IT Services, and improvement of end user satisfaction again IT Services by fully utilizing IT Service Management processes and tools.
Example of job description.
■End User Support Reinvention
Provide world class end-user support for all employees globally, collaborate and cooperate with related teams within and outside the group of companies, and fully utilize IT technology and information.
Manage and maintain high quality and stable performance of operation delivery centers, perform analysis and continuous service improvement, and lead the improvement of end user experience.
■Service Management Process and Tool Implementation / ServiceNow Development
Implement Service Management processes and tool (such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change & Release Management, Asset Management, CMDB, etc) based on best practices such as ITIL and IT4IT, then deploy and instill globally.
Utilize Service Management processes and tools, cooperate closely with the business divisions globally, tackle on the improvement of business processes and enhance user experience, then contribute to the work style change across all the group companies.
■Services Design / Build / Transition and Operation of Application and Infrastructure
Establish operational infrastructure stability and sustainability where the latest IT technology and correct processes are implemented. Be able to pursue labor-saving, automation, standardization, and efficient operation and service maintenance with high efficiency and quality.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only