- About the company
- The company is known for developing the world’s first AI ERP system and is working with many large clients all over the world. Founded approximately 20 years ago, the company had a vision to create quality ERP products. Through adversity, the company has since grown to achieve the largest market share in Japan for ERP software.
The company is aware that in order to stay above their competitors they need to consistently develop innovative solutions for their clients they are therefore looking to expand their team of engineers and find people passionate about providing innovative service for their clients. The company has approximately 5000 employees (50% of them are engineers). They would like to increase the number of engineers to 7000.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a large amount of employees from overseas and understands the needs of foreign employees.
Employees are promoted based on merit and skill rather than seniority.
Most of the employees are engineers and the company strives on creating an environment that acts as a catalyst for innovation.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- -The company has received an industry recognition award for 'best company' from the 'Greatplace to Work' institute in Japan. Recognized for the trust in management, company pride, and camaraderie between co-workers.
-The company has a policy in place to support mothers during the early years of child rearing up until the child finishes elementary school to help provide employees a balance between work and motherhood.
- Your responsibilities will include handling international clients and coordinating the payroll services delivered to them. You will be working with international partners for all matters relating to contracts, audits, partner processes and procedures, and other general matters. Additionally, you will engage in regular meetings with the company's international partners and clients to maintain relationships and ensure that client concerns are addressed appropriately.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- 5 to 6 years of experience in managing international clients (preferably in the business process outsourcing industry or any other business in the services sector).
- Ability to interact and collaborate with local team members in Japanese and international clients/partners in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to analyze issues and derive solutions.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Positive and self motivated personality
-Strong leadership and communication skills
-Result oriented approach
-Open to learning and evolving as a professional
-Conscientious and meticulous attention to detail
-Ability to take decisions with a high degree of responsibility and accountability
-Strong understanding of client expectations and the ability to manage relationships with maximum effectiveness
-Strong team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Special Housing Allowance
- Family Allowances