- About the company
- At this company, closing the gap between the possibilities of the technology of tomorrow and the application of technology of today is central to their work. Specialising in high-speed hardware and software development, they have built an expertise using image processing technology from cameras to acquire and analyze data.
Although primarily used in surveillance, the application of this technology is intended to be much broader. In fact, their mission is to develop a movement where the use of technologies such as image processing will become a part of the ‘norm’ of everyday life. Harnessing their ability to amass large amounts of data intelligently with cutting-edge cloud-based computer vision technology and middleware has allowed them to grow a client-base including the likes of IT giants such as Linux and Windows.
In order to increase accessibility and mass-use of this technology however, they are looking to grow their team of engineers to fully realize the potential of their company and accelerate the normalization of technology into our every day lives.
- Corporate Culture
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- The job role is Front-end development of cloud system and edge devices
· Development of data analysis system UI
· Live streaming UI development of video using WebRTC
· Visualization of data of image analysis results by AI
· UI development of camera control device using Raspberry Pi etc.
· Automated UI test
【What you can learn through the work】
· Front-end technology in the field of images
· Visualization technology such as IoT's sensor data and AI analysis result
· Best practices related to realistic IoT system construction
· Scrum development experience with international teams, technical management experience
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
You need to meet one of those requirements below.
3. SPA (Single-page Application)
- Japanese Level
Experience in those points below,
-Development personnel of smartphone application
-Continuous integration (CI)
-Open source community
· Information system background
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Book purchase support
- Special Housing Allowance
- ・The salary could be higher or lower than the published range, depending on your experience and skills.
・Medical and dental Insurance available
・11 days of annual paid leaves in your first year and to be increased annually
・Work hours: 9:00-18:00 (1 hour break) *You will have degree of freedom to decide how you complete your work (outcomes matters from than procedures).