- About the company
- At this company, closing the gap between the possibilities of the technology of tomorrow and the application of technology of today is central to their work. Specialising in high-speed hardware and software development, they have built an expertise using image processing technology from cameras to acquire and analyze data.
Although primarily used in surveillance, the application of this technology is intended to be much broader. In fact, their mission is to develop a movement where the use of technologies such as image processing will become a part of the ‘norm’ of everyday life. Harnessing their ability to amass large amounts of data intelligently with cutting-edge cloud-based computer vision technology and middleware has allowed them to grow a client-base including the likes of IT giants such as Linux and Windows.
In order to increase accessibility and mass-use of this technology however, they are looking to grow their team of engineers to fully realize the potential of their company and accelerate the normalization of technology into our every day lives.
- Corporate Culture
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- The main tasks involve operation of the cloud system, quality control (QA / TQM), inquiry support (L2). Concretely, you will be expected to be in charge of the following:
· Monitor statistics and logs of the cloud system and promptly report to stakeholders in case of abnormalities
· Analysis of causes of abnormalities, trend analysis, planning and implementation of improvement measures
· Basic update such as security patch application
· Acceptance test of development items, tracking management of Issue
· Inquiries from other teams on cloud services (L2), Escalation to the development team (L3)
· Reduce cloud usage fee (cost), improve efficiency by automation
【What you can learn through job】
· How to operate the cloud system utilizing the latest managed services etc.
· In-depth knowledge of quality management
· Operation management of large-scale IoT system
· Docker orchestration management experience
· Scrum development experience with international teams, technical management experience
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
At least 3 years experience in system administration
- Japanese Level
· Experience using the operation monitoring tool
· Understanding of security and quality
· Knowledge in serverless architecture
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Book purchase support
- Special Housing Allowance
- ・The salary could be higher or lower than the published range, depending on your experience and skills.
・Medical and dental Insurance available
・11 days of annual paid leaves in your first year and to be increased annually
・Work hours: 9:00-18:00 (1 hour break) *You will have degree of freedom to decide how you complete your work (outcomes matters from than procedures).