- About the company
- This company intends to increase efficiency in legal services while lowering their cost through the power of AI and IT.
Many legal services are highly specialized and only available at a high cost, making them inaccessible in many cases. As a result, it is difficult for startups, freelancers, and others operating on limited budgets to receive quality legal services when launching their business adventures. At the same time, from the perspective of lawyers and other legal experts, there are limits to lowering costs while maintaining service quality.
To solve these issues, this innovative company aims to create a future where legal services are more accesible to a wide range of customers with the help of AI and IT technologies, so that legal work such as contract reviews can be performed more accurately, quickly, and inexpensively, able to be accessed at a low cost or no cost at all.
- Corporate Culture
- There are three pillars that identify this visionary company:
1. Challenge with free thinking
Regardless of existing frameworks, they challenge status quo to solve problems.
2. Integration and self-growth
By combining technology, design and legal affairs new value will be created with the goal of solving users' problems.
Mutual respect for members with various backgrounds and teamwork is vital.
On the other hand, each team member has ownership and is encouraged to also be autonomous.
3. Problem-solving for the user's eyes
They will focus on solving the user's problems by putting themselves into users' shoes.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO is currently serving as representative lawyer in a law firm whose main business is venture support.
The CTO has the highest score in external programming skill test, and is also a person who makes modeling for AI by himself.
He was the finalist in CTO of the year 2018.
- For optimization of all legal work, this company is making the services in the legaltech domain.
They will launch the CTO office to scale up their service.
In this CTO office, they will open other very important roles other than product development, such as:
- CI / CD
- SRE (technical debt)
- New technology survey and input lead
- Data analysis infrastructure
- Terminals, network management
- Management of incidents, control at occurrence
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only