- About the company
- At this company, closing the gap between the possibilities of the technology of tomorrow and the application of technology of today is central to their work. Specialising in high-speed hardware and software development, they have built an expertise using image processing technology from cameras to acquire and analyze data.
Although primarily used in surveillance, the application of this technology is intended to be much broader. In fact, their mission is to develop a movement where the use of technologies such as image processing will become a part of the ‘norm’ of everyday life. Harnessing their ability to amass large amounts of data intelligently with cutting-edge cloud-based computer vision technology and middleware has allowed them to grow a client-base including the likes of IT giants such as Linux and Windows.
In order to increase accessibility and mass-use of this technology however, they are looking to grow their team of engineers to fully realize the potential of their company and accelerate the normalization of technology into our every day lives.
- Corporate Culture
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- Your most important responsibilities will be as bellow:
· Develop the cloud-based system; control product quality; plan and carry out engineers' technical capability improvement measures
· Considering trade-offs from multiple architectures, finalize implementation policy
· Take care of backend development using serverless architecture (AWS and Azure)
· Improve product quality by promoting reviews and tests, metric analysis such as bug tendency
· Apply the latest technology for product development
· Perform technical review of systems utilizing SCORER built by external partners etc.
· Pursue development efficiency (productivity improvement)
【What you can learn】
· The latest image analysis technology and industry knowledge related to AI
· System construction utilizing AI, knowledge of various tradeoffs / technical selection
- Large-scale high-speed data processing using GPU etc. by processing tens of thousands of camera images and know-how of high-availability design
· Best practices concerning realistic IoT system construction
· Scrum development experience with international teams, technical management experience
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· Cloud service development experience (3 years or more engaged in cloud operations and development experience itself should be more than 5 years)
· Experience that has led the team as a lead engineer
- Japanese Level
· Degree related to information system.
- Type of people (Personality)
- Experienced as tech lead engineer
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Book purchase support
- Special Housing Allowance
- ・The salary could be higher or lower than the published range, depending on your experience and skills.
・Medical and dental Insurance available
・11 days of annual paid leaves in your first year and to be increased annually
・Work hours: 9:00-18:00 (1 hour break) *You will have degree of freedom to decide how you complete your work (outcomes matters from than procedures).