- About the company
- The company supports enterprises and municipals with industrial drone utilization, for example in facility inspection, disaster recovery, security, and monitoring.
The company is aiming to solve social problems, providing many services to customers with robotic technology.
1. Real-Time Visual Communication Service
A service that allows you to use drones to communicate by sharing visual information in real time and across multiple locations.
2. Total Solution Services
Bundling together all the necessary things for implementing and utilizing drones in business, for example regular maintenance and parts replacement for drone units and the cameras installed in drones, as well as drone insurance for unlikely events.
3.Fully Automatic Drone Operation Services (DRONEBOX)
A fully automatic drone operation service equipped with automatic drone take-off and landing, automatic charging, and data linking functions.
4. Image Recognition and Analysis Services
A service for reporting location data where abnormalities and issues are detected. The abnormalities in equipment and facilities are automatically detected by combining image recognition and analysis technology using drones and AI.
5. Solar Power Plant Inspection Package
Inspection package capable of automating the whole inspection process from filming solar panels and identifying abnormal spots using image recognition and analysis to generating report on inspection results.
6. Drone Training and Other Options
We conduct training related to drones as an option, for example, initial implementation training before service implementation, or post-implementation follow-up practical training and business utilization workshops.
- Corporate Culture
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company has been aiming to solve social problems using drones. For example, with drones, the company tries to secure safety at a high place for work, grasp the situation of the affected area in large-scale disasters such as earthquakes, floods, and fires. The company has solid financial backing and has recently raised over $10 million USD from investors.
- You will be in charge of planning, execution, and effect analysis of publicity and marketing measures in order to improve company awareness, product and service awareness improvement, and branding.
Also, you will have interviews for PR and work on press releases cooperating with PR companies and management of the company's own media. If necessary you will also be involved with the planning, preparation, and management of exhibitions and product/service explanation materials cooperating with the sales team.
*To apply to this position, you will be required to provide a Japanese rirekisho with a photo, a Shokumu-keirekisho, your expected annual salary and current annual salary*/*
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· Experience in public relations, marketing etc. at a business company or PR company
- Japanese Level
· Experience in public relations work in IT, communications, video, and device areas
· Experience in IT, communication, video or devices.
· Working experience in English
- Type of people (Personality)
- · People who do not hesitate to take on new challenges.
· People who can autonomously promote operations.
· People who are highly motivated.
· People who can commit to the results as a team.
· Person who can assemble business in customer orientation.
· Person who with good information gathering abilities and relationship building skills
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year (January and July)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- *Housing allowance is provided depending on your place
*Overtime payment for 40 hours is included in the basic salary.
*There is an incentive system depending on the company profit
*There is a bonus depending on the company profit
*The salary could be lower or higher than the written salary range depending on your experience.
*Total interviews are 2 or 3 times and there is a SPI test