- About the company
- Founded in 2016 with offices in Tokyo and Fukuoka, this start-up company is looking to revolutionize the tourism industry in Japan by developing an application that can automatically translate Japanese into multiple languages across several messaging platforms. The company aims to make it easier for foreign tourists to travel in Japan, make Japanese websites more accessible for non-Japanese speakers, and eliminate language barriers between travelers and local businesses. With the Tokyo Olympics around the corner, the application has the potential to truly transform the tourism industry in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a casual office environment. Employees are encouraged to share their ideas for improvement. The company also values work-life balance and has a flextime system allowing employees to work in a way that fits their lifestyle.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -Possibilities for remote work.
-Casual dress in the office.
-The company will support you in buying a new PC.
-A great opportunity to use your language skills.
-Employees will be able to choose to work in Tokyo or Fukuoka.
- You will be involved with developing the company's chat system which will operate across several popular messaging apps including LINE and Facebook Messenger. The system aims to automatically translate between multiple languages and make communication between speakers of different languages more smooth. In particular, this system aims to make it easier for tourists to navigate Japan by making it possible to translate Japanese into multiple languages simultaneously.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Programming skill with Python (at least 3 years)
- Japanese Level
-PHP, Ruby, Node.js
-HTML, CSS ,Java script
-X-code(swift), Android Studio
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are passionate about language.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）