- About the company
- The company is an American company that makes biomedical laboratory instruments. It is a very global company that operates in more than 120 different countries worldwide. The company has successfully built a global reputation in different sectors, but they are mainly successful in three sectors: life science, clinical examination, and particle properties field.
In Japan, they have established their R&D laboratory which works mainly on automatic blood analytical equipment. The laboratory is located in the place where you can see Mt.Fuji right in fornt of you and the laboratory is located in the area where you can appreciate a lot of great natures.
In this company, you can work on R&D which can contribute to the improvement of people’s health status through providing innovative healthcare products.
- Corporate Culture
- Unlike many other foreign firms, its R&D laboratory is located in Japan which makes Japan as very unique position among many other global offices. The company is located in rather country side, so everybody commutes using cars. The place is perfect for those who loves to focus on research and development. There are more than 150 researchers working in the laboratory. The company has flat work environment that you do not need to feel pressured to stay in the office until your boss leaves. Average daily work hours is about 7 hours and half.
Experts in different fields gather at one place and pursue a project.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- The company works on collaboration of research with other global offices, so it requires all the researchers to have regular communications with foreign offices. Also there are frequent business trips abroad. Although it is a foreign firm and there are many global aspects in their work, the number of foreign employees is still limited, but they are considering to work hard on having more cultural diversity.
- Various VAVE operations of medical equipment (design and verification of BCR, power supply, harness, PCBA, PC etc.)
· Production transfer after the design change
· Prepare for work standard document and drawing (CAD utilization, Excel, Word)
· Evaluation report creation
· Selection and evaluation of EL parts as design change work for cost reduction (with purchaser involvement)
· Cooperation with BEC US head office (telephone conference, e-mail), inquiries concerning laws and regulations of EL parts
· Adjustment of design change with R&D, Tech support, Project management, and Quality teams and review of design changes
· Specific work instruction to the manufacturing site
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Electrical CAD experience (OrCAD)
- Experience in handling electric general measuring instruments (oscilloscope, tester)
- Evaluation reporting experience
- Japanese Level
- Knowledge of power supply, PC, wire harness and BARCODE READER
- Circuit design experience
- Equipment using motor (pulse motor) · Experience in product development
- Type of people (Personality)
- - Those who also want to experience other fields different from the electricity
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Bonus: Once a year
Salary promotion: Once a year
Corre time: 11:00～15:00
Holiday: 125 days (in 2016)
Overtime work: average: 30 hours
You are assigned to Tokyo or Shizuoka office.
Shizuoka: 8:45～17:00（Break12:15～13:00）Total work hour: 7.5時間
Tokyo: 9:00～17:30（Break12:00～13:00）Total work hour: 7.5時間
Total interviews: 2 times