- About the company
- Robots have the power to empower society, by tackling often difficult, physically demanding or dirty tasks. This company has the bold vision of connecting machines with the goal of streamlining and automating possibly dangerous tasks. By doing so the hope is that we as humans can be free to pursue other cerebral tasks and to challenge ourselves in other ways.
They aim to make robots accessible to people of all backgrounds regardless of their prior experience with robotics software or hardware.
- Corporate Culture
- The CEO and CTO are both foreigners, who met while studying in Japan. Hence the official language within the company is English. Despite being based in Tokyo they have complimentary offices in Zurich and Bengaluru which allow them to build international clientele and leverage the best hardware, software and cloud infrastructure expertise globally. Working for this company will immerse you in a diverse environment, bringing together different nationalities, skills, and cultures. It is an environment conducive for learning, growth, and innovation. All powered by the vision to utilize robotics in simplifying life for people globally.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- PR Aspects
- They recently received an infusion of funding which allows them to further their work and further develop their products.
- You will help make robots with robust autonomous navigation capabilities in the warehouse.It will help workers to carry loads efficiently.We have so much potential to revolutionize the logistics industry.
・Collaborate in a team to design, develop, and test robust autonomous navigation capabilities in semi-structured and dynamic indoor environments
・Maintain high-level of communication with cross-functional teams and partners
・Contribute to software design reviews, architecture reviews, and best practices.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study
-Strong C++ programming skills
-Some experience to work in an autonomous driving team or autonomous navigation robot in the team.
- Japanese Level
-Programming skill with Python
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Self-motivated person
-Eager to learn new things
-Express their opinion actively
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）