- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 12 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there 9 different nationalities represented in the team.
- The innovation and digital solutions team researches, develops, and delivers best-in-class technologies to support clients' digital solution transformation from the security perspective. We are looking for a capable system security engineer who loves and enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security field.
You will be expected to improve the security by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
• More than 2 years of professional work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
• Experience in building and maintaining security systems
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti- virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
• Experience with network security and networking technologies
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who are highly motivate to learn new skills
-A team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）