- About the company
- Initially established in Germany, the company specialises in hair care products, including medical wigs. Since its establishment, the company has since then extended its services beyond their original products. They now provide information leaflets and organize seminars regarding self-care for people under medication. They are also running “medical cafés”, beauty salons, and nail care services for patients in hospitals.
The company is visionary. Through innovation, it aims to provide support in helping patients return to their regular lives prior to their diagnosis. Currently, the company is looking for people to join their team and share their mission of providing genuine assistance to cancer patients through technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is passionate about diversity and welcomes foreign employees with diverse backgrounds. There are also vision meetings and corporate meetings held regularly to ensure employees share the same vision and develop cooperation. The executives also make it their mission to keep employees happy and encourage individuality and creativity.
Even from the early stages of your career and regardless of your position, you will have the opportunity to be involved in important business deals and work on new development projects. The company also provides the opportunity for promotion to management level based on employee performance. Overtime work is also discouraged.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company provides a lot of opportunities for employees to venture into new challenges.
There are no competitors in this field, so the company has been experiencing continuous growth.
- This is an entry level position within the HR department open to new and recent graduates. As a generalist you will be responsible for a wide range of roles within the department including, supporting the HR manager, hiring new employees, organizing PR events and social media campaigns to recruit new candidates, researching different recruiting services and tools, and meeting with representatives from different HR firms.
If you are interested in the position, you can arrange a casual meeting with the HR manager first.
Internships are also available for current students!
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Must have business level Japanese (JLPTN2 ~ JLPT N1)
-This is an entry level position for new and recent graduates.
-Those who would like to work for a Japanese company
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who would like to learn HR roles.
-Who would like to contribute to the society.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）