- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- A candidate is expected to have not only expertise in information security, but also an ability to correctly recognize the underlying issues and risks through in-depth analysis of Fast Retailing's business and organizational. On top of that, it is essential that you can come up with a solution and execute without being bound by conventional methods. This position requires a work style in which you personally check the actuals and not solely relying on data and hearsay to identify risks correctly, plan necessary actions, and immediately execute them
The Information Security Office（ISO） is directly under the Chief Security Officer (CSO), a member of the management team, and is a newly established department within Fast Retailing. The Information Security Office is a small, elite, global organization that includes other business countries besides Japan. About a half of the ISO members in Japan are foreign nationals, and the culture is more international and diverse. Small but highly-skilled, our team can work very closely with the management team and maintain a flat structure.
For the position of Information Security - Governance, you will be involved on information security matters across Fast Retailing Group globally, and will be responsible for the following areas:
・Construction of information security management system
・Establish of rules and guidelines
・Training to raise information security awareness
・Support business process design to embed security controls within business operation
・Conducting vendor assessments regarding information security and defining the required countermeasures. Confirmation of the progress status until its completion.
・Promoting a company-level security project
・Implementation of the above items to all brands globally
・Other information security related works requested by the Company
Since you will be often involved in operations as the right-hand person of the CSO, you have many opportunities to report directly to the CSO.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
‐ Ability to discover and solve issues and take actions by discovering tasks by oneself, actively involving others, with attention to details
‐ Ability to actively work with stakeholders in other business countries and departments to promote projects
‐ Analytical ability to calculate material risks from a business perspective and encourage the stakeholders to make effective improvements
‐ Ability in communication, negotiation and writing to explain in appropriate and easy-to-understand expressions for the target audience
- Japanese Level
‐ Experience in any of the governance-related work described in the above "Job Description"
‐ Information security related qualifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
‐ Knowledge in the retail business industry
- Type of people (Personality)
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）