- About the company
- Nestled in Japan’s old capital is a new company making cutting-edge technology to accessible and beneficial for employees. Today, healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries that has been capitalising on advances in AI technology and deep learning. With many non-communicable diseases being tied to lifestyle, this company is hoping to adopt AI technology to help individuals in organisations and companies healthier.
As a B2B company, the organisation focuses on two main services targeting businesses and employees. The first provides healthcare consultation for companies as part of the welfare provided to employees. Using AI, employees are able to utilise the service to help understand what nutrition and exercise are best to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. This health management service has been widely adopted by major companies including Hakuhodo Inc., CyberAgent Inc. etc. and has also partnered with one of Japan’s largest fitness franchises, Tipness gyms to help support individuals and organisations create holistic health habits.
In addition to using technology to improve peoples health and lifestyle, the company also provides a second service that helps make AI technology and deep learning more accessible and efficient for companies irrespective of their industries. Ordinarily, this technology requires a huge database of information - has identified the lack of data SMEs and ventures have, this company has made it possible to generate meaningful information from small subsets of information. As a result, companies of all sizes, are able to access and benefit of AI and deep learning without the huge databases that only larger, more established companies usually have.
- Corporate Culture
- With strong investments from Venture Capitals, the company is aiming to be listed in 5yrs time. With this in mind, they want to hire candidates who are motivated more than anything, by the mission and service they are providing and who are eager to be a part of a team that is building towards their goal of being listed.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has a huge passion for building a quality product that helps improves peoples health through technology. As an ambitious venture company, their ability to build these products lies in its appreciation and desire to have diversity and passion be founding factors in its team. As a team of employees with international experiences and backgrounds, the company highly values diversity not just in terms of nationality but also in expertise and skill sets. With staff members including nutritionists, fitness experts, engineers, marketing, etc. their combined expertise set is what helps them create a strong product.
- The development team of the company is working on developing the prototype of a hardware product and they have 2 experienced members for web service development. Currently their strength is inclined more on the software side. Hence they are looking for hardware engineer(s) to accelerate the speed of the development of the prototype.
In the position, you are expected to design, evaluate and test FPGA circuits for the company's product cooperating with data scientists and software engineers. Through this position, there is also a high probability for you to have the opportunity to cooperate with other companies and conduct joint projects.
- Design, evaluate, and test FPGA circuits
- Cooperate with data scientists and software engineers in the team to enhance company's product
- Identify the needs of projects and record occurrences
- Maintain control over various configurations of projects
- Experiment and apply special codes onto formulated FPGA designs
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only