- About the company
- [Open Environment - Smart Technology - Creative Group]
This company is listed on the stock market, TSE Mazars, and currently has more than 200 employees.
They have been leading the pack with world-class technologies and products that fully embrace them. They have provided the tools for streamlined, high-quality game development and other entertainment since their establishment in 1999.
Their technology helps clients build the digital entertainment environment of their dreams at a price that can make them a reality by exploiting Middleware. Their tools and technology have helped shape and consistently transformed entertainment development.
Also, they provide online solutions for game development in order to overcome the obstacles to building games easily with solutions that utilize the powerful infrastructure to launch games and scalable resources for deployment.
They offer server program design and development, network infrastructure operations and consulting, 24/7 hosting services and cloud gaming solutions.
They also develop their own application games and run a staffing service, introducing IT engineers to their clients.
- Corporate Culture
- The company does not encourage overtime work. There is no core time and they have flextime. You can just start and finish working anytime you want.
As for the culture, there is no forcing you to join drinking parties or Izakaya (Japanese Nomikai).
The company encourages and fosters a great work-life balance.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- Now, the numbers of the foreign employees are around 30. The company does not care about nationalities as long as they have high skills.
The company encourages you to stay healthy, providing free service to consult doctors. You can also go to a gym for free.
- You will design systems and processes of testing and release in software development and also train the team.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Experience of iterative development (knowledge such as SCRUM such as KANBAN)
- Experience with various development lifecycles and contemporary game / middleware quality assurance processes and automation tools.
- Tool experience such as Bamboo, Jira, Confluence etc ...
- Experience building internal test suites
- Script language programming experience
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who have autonomy and adaptability
-Those who can work by themselves
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- *No core time
*Bonus: twice a year
*VR dedicated room equipped with VR equipment. You can experience during breaks and can also be used for work
*Cafeteria / Free drink
*Free service to consult doctors
*Kick-off event quarterly
*Working Attire is Casual in principle (※ Except for the Sales Team who wear suits ·
· No remote work