- About the company
- The company is working on new “Factory IoT”.
In Japan, the demand for industrial robot is increasing year by year due to shortage of number of experts as well as aging issue of experts.
In 2015, the sales of industrial robot recorded 680 billion JPY but, it has experienced 15% growth every year and by 2020, it is expected to reach as much as 1.2 trillion JPY.
There were several issues in today’s industrial robots. In order for factories to install industrial robots, there is a need for field engineers who can do “robot teaching” which the engineers can program 3D computer graphic which is applicable for specific production line.
Since this work involves a lot of risks, in order to become the field engineers, there is a need for people to go through government’s certified training program. Due to this complexity, the number of field engineer is falling short of demand of industrial robots.
Also currently, industrial robots are programmed, the programmed robots cannot react to any exceptional cases. For instance, if any parts/features of the materials are changed, the robots have to be re-programmed. The existing industrial robots can keep making the same movement but are not capable of reacting in flexible manner.
The company made innovative technology which would allow robots to recognize the objects automatically using 3DCAD core technology. The company would install vision censor on robots and robots will recognize the object in front of them. The robots will be able to think what kind of movement will be needed, and adjust the movement accordingly.
The company also tries to harvest real time production line data so that they can identify the irregular items and also be able to perform item’s prediction.
- Corporate Culture
- Very friendly and supportive environment
The company does not encourage overtime work
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company aims to be listed in the stock market in 2022.
- You will design and program algorithms to detect 3D geometry.
Specifically, some of your task will involve:
· Algorithm development for detecting geometric shapes such as circles, edge, and feature, points from point (cloud data)
· Specification proposal and algorithm validity verification
· Internal debugging
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· More than 3 years of practical programming experience in C# or C++
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- · People who can work with a responsibility towards the standards required by customers
· People who can not only inquire but also to overcome value propositions to customers
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits