- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- You will be in charge of the new introduction of SAP (ERP) as the backbone system supporting the business activities of the company.
In order to unify the SCM domain of all brands of the company's group globally and the in-house system (accounting / human resources) domain, you will participate in a project which introduces SAP ERP while transitioning from existing core systems, and be responsible for· business development. You will be leading cooperative action with multiple members. Responsibilities will include business operations, peripheral systems, · infrastructure, · and team members.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
-Must have more than 5 years of IT experience.
-Logical thinking ability to explain logically
-Experience in introducing packaged products for global projects.
-At least one of the following:
Experience in introducting FI / CO module (financial accounting) of SAP ERP.
Experience in introducing HCM module (personnel) of SAP ERP.
Experience in introducing PP module (production plan / management) of SAP ERP.
-Great communication skill in English
- Japanese Level
-Experience in implementing SAP on the major cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
-Experience in introducing SAP HANA
-Experience in introducing SAP IS-Retail or SAP FMS.
-Japanese ability is a big plus
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can commit to the company for long
-Who would like to work for a Japanese company that has a big potential to make innovation
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea