- About the company
- The company is listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The number of the employees are more than 4,000 and the annual sales profit reaches more than 100 billion JPY.
Since foundation in 1937, the company has produced precision machine tools. Now, their business is the installation and repair of machine tools, maintenance, technical guidance, parts sales. As the service department of the company, their mission is to promote accuracy of 0.001 mm to customers who are using their products.
Their main products are machining center, NC electric discharge machine, milling machine, wire electric discharge machine, tool grinding machine, CAD / CAM system.
If you are keen interest in and even passion about accuracy in manufacturing and well-honed sensibility to build high-quality products, this is definitely a company to aim for.
- Corporate Culture
- Globally, they have been increasing the share market overseas. They first entered the US market in 1970. Since then, they also have started receiving orders from Asian countries such as China and India, The profit in the Asian market include 30 % of the total profits. They have many call centers to deal with business overseas. Their branches are located in many countries in Asia, Europe, and US。
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company develops business globally as a major machine tool company. The engineers as well as the office workers who do not touch the machine tool very often have a passion for technology and have the pride to make high-quality machine tools.
And, also the company keeps a high retention rate and high stability.
- The Information systems department in this company has two sub-departments: a) application system, and; b) infrastructure system. The company expects you to have experience in both (focusing on one of them for start) and, and upon demonstrating professionalism, expertise acquisition and leadership, you will be expected to play higher managerial roles in the future.
At the beginning, you will be expected to be in charge of the below tasks:
· Proposal, introduction, and maintenance of network infrastructure
· Maintenance of IT security
· Stabilization of operations for the internal information infrastructure
· Negotiation and coordination with overseas-based IT engineers
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· Network operation / management experience
·Advanced Japanese level or equivalent to N2/3
- Japanese Level
· Systematic knowledge of IT in general
· Expertise in network communication equipment and security equipment
- Type of people (Personality)
- those who have leadership
those who are interested in management in the future
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year (April)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- *Interviews are usually 2 times
*Bonus: twice a year (July and December)
*Work hour: 8:00 - 16:45
*Average overtime work: 10 - 30 hours monthly
*The salary could be lower or higher than the salary range in the JD
*Work Place is Atsugi in Kanagawa. Please be careful about the location
*Use of your car for transportation is allowed. Also, there are company busses provided
*Holidays: 124 days in a year
*First year of paid leaves: 10 days (occurred from 3 to 4 months, with stage)
*Summer, New Year's holidays, May consecutive holidays (5 to 7 days each)