- About the company
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart, and looking for a global environment to build your career, do you want to help people safeguard their financial futures? Join this Life Insurance company that specializes in providing business insurance for corporations in Japan to preserve and protect a healthy financial future for their company and employees futures. Founded about 170 years ago in Europe and with deep roots in both Europe and Japan, they solidified themselves as both pioneers and market leaders here in Japan.
- The members in the Solution Delivery Division are responsible for designing and exerting application development through the use of an agile model. They are currently looking for an SQL developer to join their team.
As a developer, you will be responsible for implementing new systems, analyzing systems, and strengthening the existing system, including its design. You will also have a chance to supervise junior engineers and help them develop their skills.
In addition, through joining the team, you can get good opportunities to learn new technologies. There is a diverse environment, so it would also be a good opportunity for personal and interpersonal growth.
- Develop high quality database solutions
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-More than 3 years experience to design, develop, maintain the system
-Any experience to design and implement SQL server
-Business Japanese level
- Japanese Level
-Any experience to work with agile team
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Good Communicators with their teammates
-Self-motivated and able Self-study
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）