- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
・Draw on a wide professional network to build brand recognition among Japan’s international community, overseas communities, and online communities
・Introduce the key features and strengths of our MBA programs to prospective applicants through one-on-one consultations, open campuses (trial class) and other events in Japan, overseas, or online
・Provide attentive support and information to new students to maximize their study experience and realize their potential as business leaders
・Work with admissions to provide clear and timely application information to prospective applicants
・Effectively track sales numbers and devise creative strategies to achieve quarterly goals
・Coordinate and negotiate with vendors worldwide, finding new suitable sales channels and partners
・Contribute to development of online program by welcoming online students inside and outside of classes
・Travel to main cities such as Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka once or twice per month to recruit students to our online MBA program.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・3+ years professional work experience
・Passion and proven ability to achieve consistent sales results
・Strong interpersonal skills and a highly social disposition in order to foster positive relationships with customers and team members
・Able to occasionally work on weekday nights and weekends (flexible shifts are available)
・Business school experience (MBA) or interest in getting an MBA (or a Master’s Degree)
・Excellent all-round communication skills
・Native level English required, fluency in Japanese preferred (JLPT N2 level)
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are enthusiastic about helping professional's career
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits