- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 40,000
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The company has deployed several fashion brands and so on to several countries around the world, and in particular one of the brands' stores have about 2,000 stores in Japan and overseas.and the company continues to grow.
Usage of E-commerce has also increased sharply. The company expects that their E-commerce will be big portion of the business.
They believe that reinforcing the search function is a major factor for future e-commerce growth.
They are looking for new colleagues to further strengthen and speed up development.
-Work on challenging projects that have a high impact on Japan's biggest apparel company
-In-house development by using cutting age Technology and OSS.
-Will become one of the core member because of team expanding.
-Work on search relevancy and algorithm
Programming Languages Used:
Development Tool Used:
Amazon Web Services
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
・3+ years of development experience
・English business level
・Major in computer science or related field
・Experience in using, Slack, Github, Jenkins and Jira
・Experince in Amazon Web Services, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker and Nginx
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Who can take initiative
・Who would like to contribute to Japan's economy.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）