- About the company
- A leading Fintech company that has developed a cardless payment system currently servicing over 700,000 users.
The increase of E-Commerce and convenience has garnered the need for a more user-friendly and diverse system that allows users to have a one-stop site and app for all their purchasing needs.
Their systems provide a safe and efficient means of online purchasing and useful additions such as proper restrictions of spending, tracking of monthly expenditures while having the ability to spread out your expenditures for particular large sum items etc.. all from on easy to use platform. With the backing of large venture capitals, the company and their product has established themselves in this new market and are looking to improve their product and functionality.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -All of the engineers are foreigners
-In the engineering team, the official language is English.
-The company holds 15 nationalities
-After 18:00, many of the employees go home since the company does not encourage overtime work
-At the end of this year, the company wants to make the number of the staff 100.
- The company strives to be data-driven in all its decisions, across all areas of the business. To achieve this goal, they are seeking a fast-learning, technically-skilled, and highly curious Data Analyst who will work closely with partners across the business to understand how they operate and how data can be used to improve their decision-making. To be successful in this role, the company want you to be highly adaptable, to learn about diverse parts of the operations, and to be eager to champion the use of data-driven business strategy.
Your roles are below.
・Work with stakeholders across the company to understand how their part of the business works and how data can be used to support their efforts
・Use SQL to obtain data and build reports in support of processes and analyses across the company
・Automate repeated tasks in a well-structured and documented way
・Design clear, aesthetic, and audience-appropriate reporting on varied topics like financial performance
・Act as a consultant to other teams
Other duties as needed or required
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
・SQL experience plus, but eagerness to learn is ok too
・Basic Python or similar coding experience is preferred
・BASH / Unix Shell familiarity is advantageous
・Business English required, Japanese skills are a strong advantage
・0 – 2 years’ experience
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Who like to challenge new things and tech.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）