- About the company
- This company was established 20 years ago and its current capital provides stability. It operates in the IT
sector, being some of its services software development, system introduction consultation, among others.
10% of employees are foreigners, mostly from Europe. The company understands very well the meaning of
work life balance. Employees can easily take paid leaves. It has a horizontal style where everyone has a
say and is considered. The president himself has the kindness of guiding, for sighting, foreign employees’
relatives when they visit Japan. It supports Japanese language improvement.
Its HQ is in Hiroshima but has office in Tokyo.
It has affiliation with some important companies mostly in the health sector and some of its products are
related to this sector. This company believes in the power of working towards a big vision.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- The exciting company boasts of bringing VR, AR, and MR all together to be able to research and develop next generation technological demonstrations and software. The company is looking for an application developer who will be managing initiatives and delivers services that identify, design and implement creative solutions that contributes to the growth of the Virtual Reality(VR)/Augmented Reality(AR)/Mixed Reality(MR) company.
-Work in identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, developing, and testing
-Develop new processes and tasks using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
-Analyze and design the integration with other systems
-Reports status, issues and risks to supervisor on a regular basis
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Japanese Level
Japanese level：N2 or N3
Tokyo (Branch office)
There are only men, so woman may not like to work.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are interested to work in an innovative startup with a fun environment
-People who likes challenges and are after relevant technical experience
-People who value creative freedom
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Work and life balance is important for this company.
If foreign employee's parents visit Japan, their president will guide them to sightseeing spots.
Also, they can take paid leaves easily.