- About the company
- The fourth industrial revolution has brought about an incredible integration in the way we interact with and adapt to innovative technology. While many questions continue to arise around the impact of technology in our lives, there is no doubt that it will become an increasingly integrated part of the world. Nine years ago, a bioinformatics engineer at the University of Tokyo, decided to leave his academic pursuits in order to further his entrepreneurial interests. Having already participated as a founding member of another university-based drug discovery venture company while studying, he recognised this gap and decided to build his own company to create ‘warm’ technology that humanised the interaction and consequent relationship we have with emerging technologies.
Since its establishment in 2007, the company has steadily grown and has made strides towards establishing itself as Japan’s leading voice recognition company. With a strong belief in the transfer of skills frame academia into business, the company is eager to expand its business and capture opportunities to create business applications from research in voice recognition technology by harnessing its full potential in R&D. With its landmark voice recognition product steadily rising in demand, the company is eager to build its team and is eager to hire candidates with an international academic background who can take initiative to share ideas on how to expand and/or enhance its existing services.
They have a strong interest in people with an academic background and are eager to hire people who are seeking to transfer their skills and knowledge into the private sector.
- Corporate Culture
- - The company strongly encourages its employees in R&D to be pioneers and explore new products
- The work style is very flexible, with a flex-time system in place, people are able to work the hours that suit them best
- There is also the option to work remotely for up to two days a week
- Alongside the focus in business, they also encourage engineers to harvest knowledge from leading companies and institutions from around the world by attending conferences and seminars.
- As a C++/Python Engineer, you will be tasked with enhancing the functions of the voice recognition/speech dialogue system by utilizing the existing software technology created by the R&D team. The main goal of your efforts being broadening the actual uses and applications of the technology for the company's clients. Your role will entail greater exploitation of the company's existing software and libraries to actively create solutions for their clients.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
-More than 2 years of development experience using Python and C++
-Development experience using web server, database, and software under Linux and overall understanding/knowledge for network and security
-N2 level Japanese
- Japanese Level
-Expertise on voice recognition related fields
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are interested in startup working environment with high motivation to develop new products and services
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）