- About the company
- A leading Fintech company that has developed a cardless payment system currently servicing over 700,000 users.
The increase of E-Commerce and convenience has garnered the need for a more user-friendly and diverse system that allows users to have a one-stop site and app for all their purchasing needs.
Their systems provide a safe and efficient means of online purchasing and useful additions such as proper restrictions of spending, tracking of monthly expenditures while having the ability to spread out your expenditures for particular large sum items etc.. all from on easy to use platform. With the backing of large venture capitals, the company and their product has established themselves in this new market and are looking to improve their product and functionality.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -All of the engineers are foreigners
-In the engineering team, the official language is English.
-The company holds 15 nationalities
-After 18:00, many of the employees go home since the company does not encourage overtime work
-At the end of this year, the company wants to make the number of the staff 100.
- The company's business model revolves around data. With the increase in sensitive and critical data flowing into their database. They need to keep looking into their business architecture and infrastructure with a critical eye. Your role is to tackle bottlenecks without the database flow, develop new features, support, extend and simplify existing ones.
• Work with colleagues and teams building and improving a variety of services and features for internal and external users
• Work with both data scientists and platform engineers to build and continue to evolve data models and data flows to enable data-driven decision-making
• Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
• Identify the shared data needs, understand their specific requirements, and build efficient and scalable data pipelines to meet the various needs to enable the data-driven processes
• Instrument the system with monitoring and alerting to ensure accuracy, availability and responsiveness.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
• You have a degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent through experience
• You enjoy writing production Scala and Python code along with occasional ad-hoc SQL, cassandra and elasticsearch queries
• You have experience in writing and debugging ETL jobs using a distributed data framework
- Japanese Level
• You are familiar with Cassandra and/or Kafka
• You can point us to open source contributions and/or contributions
• Experience with payments
• Experience in finance
- Type of people (Personality)
- Who like to challenge new things and tech.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）