- About the company
- Founded on 2015, the company’s main philosophy is protecting the future of manufacturing in Japan. The idea behind their product and service is integrating their software with the current available industrial robots for people to be able to use them in difficult tasks and make the process easier and more convenient in the manufacturing industry. Their software focuses on two major issues. The first one is a robotic teaching auto-correct tool that aims for zero processing failure standards. The second one is a software that automatically inspects all the process involved that aims for a zero defective standard as a result.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a growing start-up that innovates on intelligent robot system software. The flat structure of the company enables a better way of communicating ideas that the COO encourages to achieve. They promote a very casual and flexible working environment that discourages people from working overtime and focusing on efficiency and results.
The hiring process involves 2 rounds of interview consisting of a one-on-one with the manager of the engineering team and the last one would be with the CEO of the company. Technical applicants filling in engineering roles would be undergoing an initial assessment test online.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company’s services and products have been featured on online articles.
- You will be in charge of the sales overseas, especially in China, US and Canada.
First, you will learn sales in the domestic market. You will deal with planning, development, and proposal of industrial equipment or robot system. Gradually, you take overseas trips with the manager and sell the products overseas. In the future, you will become a leader to manage the sales in China, US or Canada.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Japanese level enough to have business meeting
-Ability to make good relationships with clients
- Japanese Level
-Native Chinese level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who love innovation and entrepreneurship
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Flex work hours: As long as you do not have any meeting scheduled, you can come/leave anytime you want