- About the company
- This company’s drive is to create green and sustainable energy systems for a better world. It has already become a leading company in Japan in the renewable energy field, and its next ambitious plan is to become the most innovative renewable energy company not only in Asia but in the world. The company is always seeking to create value by working together with local communities. When developing new power plants, it conducts extensive analysis on the site (weather patterns, geophysical conditions, etc.). Therefore, the company values significantly local knowledge. The company believes that someone who has not only local language ability but also specific, local knowledge is a great asset. And these are the type of candidates they are looking for.
It develops and operates its own solar PV, biomass, wind, and geothermal power plants, in Japan and overseas as well. It has already been listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange market.
The team is composed of brilliant people with different and rich backgrounds and solid educational history from institutions such as Harvard, MIT, or Tokyo University. For a young professional aspiring at becoming a leading consultant, there is no better place to be, where knowledge and know-how can be gained from such top-class professionals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- There are already more than 7 foreigners, and the company is establishing a solid global team. Together with hiring full-time employee, they are also welcoming interns with whom they can have a very casual interview (even in a coffee shop) for mutual understanding. Flex time system (core hours from 10:00~15:00) has been established.
- The company is aiming to be an innovative leading renewable energy company in Asia and in order to achieve this, the company is now looking for a talent who has a strong background in financial analyzing/consulting.
With the experience and your expertise, the company expect you to perform tasks below (but it is not limited);
-Conduct industry and market research
-Create and/or update financial and economic models
-Support structuring of new investments
-Prepare documentation for internal investment committee processes
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Business level fluency in English
-Good conversational level of Japanese
-At least 2-3 years of experience in finance, banking, investment, consulting and/or
-A strong desire to build expertise in the renewable energy industry
- Japanese Level
-Fluency in any other Asian language(Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indonesian mainly)
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who have both a team work skill and self-driven motivation
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）