- About the company
- This company was founded out of the CEO's personal experience followed by a big dream to help others. Its vision is to develop a diagnosis device for breast cancer.
After one and a half year of struggle and pain, the CEO's mother lost the battle to breast cancer. It was a malignant glioblastoma. The CEO was still a high school student, and this great lost affected her in many ways. She decided to turn this tragic experience into a commitment to this world: not to let many people, included those at a young age, lose their beloved ones to this malignant type of cancer that can be cured, in 90% of the cases, if detected during early stages.
In fact, it is still at around 30% low, the percentage of women who have breast cancer check in Japan.
In 2014, the CEO had a discussion with her husband who is a researcher in the field of ultrasonic. This conversation brought about a new technology that allows a more effective breast cancer diagnosis. It has a huge potential to help millions of people if it spreads to the world.
As a start-up company from Tokyo University, they research and develop the diagnosis device using ultrasonic that can provide a cross-sectional image. With this technology, the company aims to detect cancer regardless of individual difference such as the rate of the mammary gland.
The company is looking for someone who not only would love to develop his/her technical career, but also has a mission to help people.
- Corporate Culture
- The number of employees is 15 now(2017/12).
The average age is late 30s.
The CEO studied abroad and can speak English and some of the R&D also can speak English.
The company was founded in 2016, so the company is looking for someone who wants to make the corporate culture together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The top researchers in Japan work here.
- Their product is an innovative diagnostic imaging device that strongly supports the early detection of breast cancer, which is the top cancer mortality rate for women in Japan. In research and development work to improve the function of the prodcut, you will be responsible for the advancement of signal processing methods. Specifically, you will be involved in "application, improvement of image quality", "management of in charge of implementation (intern etc), guidance" and so on.
The company believes that the product that uses advanced technology such as AI, and this work of developing medical devices with great social significance should be a valuable experience for you.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Knowledge of physical / electrical system (equivalent to university level)
・ Development experience of software using the above knowledge
・ Capability of finding problems and proposing solutions by myself
・ Experience of research and development using electromagnetic waves, ultrasonic waves etc
- Japanese Level
・ Experience calculation of wave such as electromagnetic wave, ultrasonic wave
・ Experience of signal processing
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who have background in Math, Physics, information technology, electrical engineering, machine engineering or measurement engineering.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）