- About the company
- Whether its general paperwork or data entry - there's a myriad of mundane tasks in corporations large and small that can kill any employees productivity or passion for work.
This company is looking to harness the power of AI and Deep Learning to free individuals from mundane tasks that are repetitive, boring, unproductive and yet necessary. Specialising in B2B AI consultancy, this company prides itself in not outsourcing the development of software for clients. Their vision is to utilise AI to maximise human potential and creativity.
The CEO founded this company having sold off her first company to Japan's equivalent to Facebook while studying her MA in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Tokyo. Being ahead of the curve, her visionary leadership is reflected in the executive team which includes a Chief Operations Officer and the CAIO (the Chief AI Officer) each of whom come from a strong engineering and ventures capitalist background. As a team of serial entrepreneurs, their business savvy is as big as their ambition. With an international team in Vietnam, their plans for expansion this year include UK (London), China (Shanghai) and Singapore (Singapore). By 2020, they want to have 3 offices in China, two in South East Asia and two offices in the USA (San Francisco and New York).
The application of their B2B products and services has huge potential across sectors which has won them significant backing and recognition. With partners including Microsoft, NEDO etc. they have won awards from regional and global innovation competitions including Tech in Asia Tokyo and the NTT Data Open Innovation Contest and the Top 100 startup in Asia by Echelon Asia Summit.
In order to do this, they are aiming to hire 500 AI engineers by 2022 - if you think you could be a good fit, check out the job description and apply today!
- Corporate Culture
- -The team is very flat.
-They have a big ambition to change the world by AI.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -They have offices overseas.
-Many engineers are foreigners.
- -You will be in charge of developing the deep learning product.
-You will be communicating with the sales team to understand the client's needs and the necessary technical requirements for the goal, such as AI algorithm requirements, security, Availability etc.
-As the company is a start-up, your job role is not limited. Tell them what you would like to try if you join.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
-Must have a PhD in the field of AI.
-Must have an experience in software development and management.
-Business level English. No Japanese is required.
-Who can start working at least in this year.
-Your resume has to be written very specifically.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can value to diversity.
-Strong motivation to work in AI field.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea
- -Their resume screening is very tough to pass, but the probability of getting an offer after passing the screening is very high.