- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 56,000 2020/2/29
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The customers are of the utmost importance. Everything that the company does is done to please and satisfy their customers. Whenever they consider an issue, they always evaluate it from the customer perspective-what benefit would this bring to the customer? Does this meet our customers’ requirements?
Naturally this applies to all retail activities involving products, sales venues, services and communications.
They are a growing multi-disciplinary User Experience Design team of researchers, designers, and front-end engineers/architects. They thrive to achieve the best customer experience through UX research, design, and development. Their goals are to understand both the immediate and future customer needs from a global perspective and execute ideas to create the best possible customer experience. They welcome challenges and are constantly evolving the way we approach and execute design and development.
As a UX researcher, you will be conducting research for a wide range of projects from casual to high-end brands. You thrive to understand who your customers are through various types of methodologies, providing actionable insights for design, product, and business teams. You work well both individually and within teams in a rapid environment. You have a strong background using data as well as discovering what’s behind the numbers. Your responsibilities include the following:
Key Responsibilities :
-Work closely with the business and product teams to understand, identify, and evaluate business goals
-Identify and conduct research based on the business and design goals
-Bring qualitative meaning to quantitative insights and vice versa through working with other researchers and the data analysis team
-Help create an efficient process within the research team from tools we use to the ways we share findings and insights
-Establish strong customer awareness and understanding for business, product, marketing teams and more
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Strong understanding and experience with both quantitative and qualitative research using various methodologies including online surveys, in-depth interviews, usability tests, contextual inquiry, card-sorting, and others
・Excellent analytical skills, asking the right questions, creating effective scripts, and summarizing findings in a way that’s easy to understand
・Strong foundation in statistics for use of survey design and/or AB testing
・Outstanding communication skills to share insights in a compelling way both in Japanese and English (business-level required)internally and with external vendors
・Self-motivated, proactive, autonomous, and not afraid of challenges in a rapidly-changing environment
- Japanese Level
・BS/MS in Human Factors, Human-Centered Design & Engineering, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent experience
・Exceptional quantitative background using complex data
・Experience working in the e-commerce industry and with multiple devices including mobile, tablet, and desktop
・Experience conducting research for global teams.
・Experience planning and facilitating UX workshops for a cross-functional team.
・UX design background.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Goal oriented people who can commit to the company for a long time
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）