- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The institute has established themselves as a leading business school for professionals looking to expand their knowledge and reach the next level in their careers. They have reached a point where they have 95% of their student base from a foreign country. They are looking to expand their reach by launching a new online service for professionals who are unable to be onsite while studying for their MBA. Your role in the newly created Marketing strategy team will be to construct and develop a marketing plan that will bring a wider reach and promote the new service provided for the global market.
・You will plan and execute marketing campaigns and command the digital marketing channels.
・Monitor and report performance of campaigns
・Work closely with the team to identify target customers and develop creative
campaigns in order to achieve goals
・Create presentations and press releases for the services
・Manage relations with public, press, and related organizations
・Write the English version for promotional materials
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Japanese ability - N2
・2+ years professional work experience in marketing
・Knowledge of industry standard marketing tools and platforms, including Google
Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and others
・Native or equivalent English ability with strong writing skills
- Japanese Level
・Experience using CRM and marketing automation software
・Experience working with a CMS
・Graphic design skills, including knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign
・Video production skills, including knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are looking to expand their career to the global market.
Those looking for a challenge and working in a new team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits