- About the company
- Founded by a former Rakuten engineer and strategic IT consultant, the CEO of this company established a company that provides subscription fashion rental service. Using a combination of human expertise through a team of stylist and AI technology, this service provides a specialised service that is the first of its kind in Japan.
The vision of this company’s CEO was to bring more happiness to as many people as possible by combining internet and offline services. With time constraints and commitments that people have in their work and personal life, he found that fashion would be the best medium to help people try new things. Whether it’s for working parents or salary men and women, this service helps people explore new opportunities in their life through fashion.
As a B2C company with they have strong client base - with 91.8% satisfaction rate, they have grown from strength to strength, and consistently doubled its user base each year since its founding. With a team of +60 employees, they have also won investments and awards including the Good Design Award prize and the Japan Venture Award this year.
- Corporate Culture
- -They value to diversity.
-They don't encourage employees to do overtime.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -Their business partners are mainly big Japanese companies.
-The office is very fashionable.
- You will be in charge of developing of the website and considering UX with designers.
You will lead the front end development of the company's main service.
Specifically, from development of management screen using AngularJS, development of user Web using react, creation of other campaign page,
If you are interested further, you will also develop API using node.js, and CSS Processor such as Stylus or PostCSS.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
· Professional experience in web front-end development for 3 years or more
· Experience in using React, AngularJS, Vue.js etc.
· Experience in CSS design using CSS Preprocessor.
· Experience in working with a team
· Must have JLPT N2 level Japanese or more.
- Japanese Level
· Experience in using Node.js
- Type of people (Personality)
- · High communication ability
· Those who like apparel and fashion
· Those who want to excite the world using IT
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits