- About the company
- Founded by a former Rakuten engineer and strategic IT consultant, the CEO of this company established a company that provides subscription fashion rental service. Using a combination of human expertise through a team of stylist and AI technology, this service provides a specialised service that is the first of its kind in Japan.
The vision of this company’s CEO was to bring more happiness to as many people as possible by combining internet and offline services. With time constraints and commitments that people have in their work and personal life, he found that fashion would be the best medium to help people try new things. Whether it’s for working parents or salary men and women, this service helps people explore new opportunities in their life through fashion.
As a B2C company with they have strong client base - with 91.8% satisfaction rate, they have grown from strength to strength, and consistently doubled its user base each year since its founding. With a team of +60 employees, they have also won investments and awards including the Good Design Award prize and the Japan Venture Award this year.
- Corporate Culture
- -They value to diversity.
-They don't encourage employees to do overtime.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -Their business partners are mainly big Japanese companies.
-The office is very fashionable.
- At the moment, the company has a huge database of information from users that is latent. From measurements to colour and style preferences, the company uses an algorithm that pulls a selection of clothing that is then curated by a stylist for the member. The member receives new items every month and has the option to purchase clothing he/she enjoys the most. At this point, the company does not sound any different from other online stylist companies however the unique point is the collection of feedback that members give on each item of clothing. The value of this feedback for clothing companies but also in fine-tuning recommendations for users is a huge asset the company would like to leverage by hiring a talented data scientist.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
· Strong knowledge of Statistics
· Professional experience in Python, R and SQL for at least 3 yeas.
· Understanding of machine learning
・Ability to extract and process data using script language
· Experience in designing data analysis foundation using Hadoop, BigQuery, etc.
・ Must have at least JLPT N3 level Japanese
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- · High communication ability
· Those who like apparel and fashion
· Those who want to excite the world using IT
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits