- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The company is looking for team leaders who can provide career support for students and manage alumni to keep a tight relationship with graduates.
As a leader of the team, you will be expected to distribute each member's tasks efficiently according to the annual plan. In addition to that, you will be responsible for enhancing the students' opportunities after graduation by increasing the number of partner companies to the mentorship program that the school collaborates and cooperates with.
-Finding new partner companies for internship and recruiting opportunities for students
-Deepening relationships with existing partners (eg: planing annual events and seminars)
-Proposing plans for school events, seminars, and reunions
-Assigning members to each project, managing the progress of projects and budgets
-Supporting student oriented activities such as Student Association and Alumni Association through admin tasks
Currently, there are 5 members in the team and 4 of them are foreigners, 3 are female.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Above N2 level Japanese
-More than 3 years of full time working experience (any industry)
- B to B sales experience
- Japanese Level
-Sales experience in a recruiting company
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who are eager to help people with career support
-Those who like to organize communities and build good relationships with several stakeholders
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）